Berikut ini adalah catatan (contekan) mengenai arti kata tersebut pada bidang IT (Teknologi Informasi):
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Security Operations Center (SOC), An Information Security Operations Center ( ISOC or SOC) is a facility where enterprise information systems (websites, applications, databases, data centers and servers, networks, desktops, and other endpoints) are monitored, assessed, and defended by SOC analysts.
- Security Operations Center (soc)
- Security Operations Center (SOC), Pusat Operasi Keamanan (SOC); Security Operations Center (SOC) is a centralized facility or team responsible for monitoring, detecting, and responding to security incidents in real-time. It combines people, processes, and technology to maintain the security posture of an organization and mitigate potential threats.
- Security Operations Center
- Security Operations Center (SOC), A centralized unit that deals with security issues on an organizational and technical level. A SOC within a building or facility is a central location from where staff supervises the site, using data processing technology.Typically, a SOC is equipped for access monitoring, and controlling of lighting, alarms, and vehicle barriers.
Dalam Antivirus Komputer
Dalam Bidang Komputer