Berikut ini adalah catatan (contekan) mengenai arti kata tersebut pada bidang IT (Teknologi Informasi):
- Brute Force Attack
- Brute Force Attack, A means of trying to figure out the password of a particular login account for a system. It’s the simplest cracking program to write because you just have to loop through every possible password or through every entry in an extensive list of potential passwords. Trouble is, trying every possible combination takes a long time. Brute Force attacks work best not by trying to log into a remote system bazillions of times (each connection can take several seconds – which adds up when trying several million passwords) but by breaking in and stealing the password file and running the cracker against it on a nice fast machine.
- Brute Force Attack, Brute force attack is an activity which involves repetitive successive attempts of trying various password combinations to break into any website.
- Brute Force Attack, This is a method for guessing a password (or the key used to encrypt a message) that involves systematically trying a high volume of possible combinations of characters until the correct one is found. One way to reduce the susceptibility to a Brute Force Attack is to limit the number of permitted attempts to enter a password – for example, by allowing only three failed attempts and then permitting further attempts only after 15 minutes.
- Brute force attack, Serangan di mana penyerang mencoba semua kombinasi yang mungkin dari kata sandi atau kode akses untuk mendapatkan akses ke suatu sistem atau perangkat.
- Brute force attack
- Brute force attack : Brute force attack adalah jenis serangan yang mencoba semua kemungkinan kombinasi kata sandi untuk mendapatkan akses ke sistem yang dilindungi.
Dalam Penetration Testing